About our Dental assistant program:
Northwest Arkansas School of Dental Assisting’s approach is to offer students a hands on, critical skills focused training which leaves students ready to enter the world of Dental Assisting. This accelerated program has been developed by an experienced team of dentists and dental assistants working in the dental community every day.
Classes are held on Fridays from 8AM to 5PM during 10 weeks. The mornings will consist of in class training and the afternoons will be hands on laboratories in our state of the art dental office. After completion of this program, students will be Registered Dental Assistants (RDA) in Arkansas and will be certified in nitrous oxide administration, dental radiography, coronal polishing, infection control and CPR.
Our school offers 3 semesters per year (Winter, Spring, and Fall) and accepts between 10-15 students a semester. To see a detailed list of our curriculum click below.
Here at NWASDA our dental assisting fees are transparent and are all inclusive. We cover all costs for this course with NO HIDDEN FEES or ADDITIONAL EXPENSES. The current tuition fee is:
Tuition = $3,800
Registration fee = $95 (nonrefundable)
Total = $3,895
The following is included in your tuition fee:
- All educational materials (books, training and visual aids, all materials and dental supplies used thought the course)
- Certificate in Dental assisting though the state of Arkansas after completing the course
- Certificate in nitrous oxide administration, dental radiography, coronal polishing, infection control and CPR
*If payed prior to first class. $3,995 if payment plan is chosen
NWASDA offers 3 payment options and accepts cash, check, PayPal or credit cards.
To reserve your spot
- Balance of $3,395 due before first class
Our best value!
[95$ Registration fee is waived]
- *[If paid in full 30 days prior to class]
Initial down payment of
- The 3 equal payments of $1000 due at the beginning of the 2nd, 4th and 6th weeks
- *[Class total is $3,995 with this option]