- Apply online below
- NWASDA will contact you shortly after, and if approved, will email you an Enrollment Agreement form and Course Catalogue.
- Click PAYMENT and choose one of the payment options.
- Make a deposit or pay in full to reserve you place.
- Schedule a tour of the facility (tour by appointment only). Contact us at 479-601-1587 or by email at admin@NWASDA.net
- Be able to provide a high school diploma or transcript, general equivalency diploma (G.E.D), or college transcript (minimum of 12 credit hours).
- Complete an online application.
- Plan to attend an open house or schedule a tour of the facility.
After receiving Enrollment confirmation and signing Enrollment agreement: